Friday, April 8, 2011

(Missing spelling coming to haunt you on some of my profiles and link - to see if your a true hater or not.( it's on you and for your entertainment.)

 Hear Songs Hear:
http://archive.org/details/StrictlyRock

THIS THE LINK TO DISC ONE TRACKS:

http://strictlyrockthealbum.blogspot.com/2011/04/disc-one.html


Disc 2 RDV– Strictly Rock: I love the shit double CD 40 tracks disc 2

1- 21. Friend up the door(F)
2- 22. Watching the (F)
3- 23. HELL(F)
4- 24. Words that hurt (F)
5- 25. Breath of the mile
6- 26. Health and disguise
7- 27. The debate is soft(F)
8- 28. The heated room
9- 29. The breakfast(F)
10- 30. Infested (F)
11- 31. Nigger(F)
12- 32. Worse set up(F)
13- 33. That’s word up(F)
14- 34. Hill the eyes
15- 35. How in the nature and the name of the never boy
16- 36. Eclipsed (F)
17- 37. District republic
18- 38. Dead gorgeous
19- 39. Grafton oaks
20- 40. Outro


1- 21. Friend up the door(F)

DISC 2

VERSE 1

Now that I can become - you think that you can’t feel - you ready for what’s next - the different there complex - I’m staring out the window - now that I see what is real - you make me make believe!

CHORUS

Straighten up - you should just do it – straighten up - you should of new it - straighten up - friend up the door there - straighten up - for we act up there - straighten up (2X)

VERSE 2

Now that you are - now back to - and you won’t be thinking still - and you so set up - and prepared for what was made up - now you can forget - and you know that you don’t need it - you know that you don’t want it – s – t- r –a –i- g-h -t

CHORUS

Straighten up - you should just do it – straighten up - you should of new it - straighten up - friend up the door there - straighten up - for we act up there - straighten up ((2X))

VERSE 3

Now we see what the fashion is - for you get back at them - there stacking paper baby - you want what I just didn’t - door up – be’friending em - what the fuck you think I did ? - straighten up - or get slid - now that I place A bid - your thoughts are going to be hid - here we go a ‘gin :

CHORUS

Straighten up - you should just do it – straighten up - you should of new it - straighten up - friend up the door there - straighten up - for we act up there - straighten up ((2X))

VERSE 4

In the reality pass's - you justice camera's - up the alley - for the tally - with the actually - and the forecasted - and they creeping - no not sleeping - while they moving with the changer - now with going - now with the blame’ing - and the focus - aint gone be stay straight

CHORUS

Straighten up - you should just do it – straighten up - you should of new it - straighten up - friend up the door there - straighten up - for we act up there - straighten up (((2X)))

2- 22. Watching the (F)

VERSE 1

Now for what I prefer - what I have in the side of - what I used to feel - now that we daughter ( echoing) - you can believe that - but I’ll be there !

Chorus ;

Watching this - freeing me - no pane - no game – ( 4 x)

verse 2

You let the dark - open up my eyes - and you - will lead the – ( scream –mo ) proceed me (3X - XY) - and you can verify - what’s in my eye-


Chorus ;

Watching this - freeing me - no pane - no game – (4 x)

verse 3;

I realize that you - are so good - why are you watching me - how that you do - I want you to leave – everything don’t revolve around you – at least not any more !

Chorus ;

Watching this - freeing me - no pane - no game –( 4 x)

verse 4

You are in the way of - what I really mean - and I didn’t mean - too hurt you - but you should ? - when it's over - matter fact - it's what you want - to make a point to make a stand - track 22
Chorus ;

Watching this - freeing me - no pane - no game – ( 4X)

3- 23. hell(f)

Verse 1

Now that destiny - and you can wait for that package to arrive - I’ll be in the drive way - now that we travel in groups - not just in loops - so you can think that since I’m a dude - that I don’t have any male friends – and if you do - you must think that - that means I’m gay ?

Chorus

I'm in hell - burning in that bitch - I’m trying to forgive my self - for everything I did - but I’m burning in hell - in a way - that I don’t care - you looking telling me what’s gone – there ! ((2X))

verse 2

You are in the reality times - of that magazine you looking at - revolving that B.S. threat - and now you cannot live a normal life - except in hell - if you forgive - and be gay - now that we are in the mood - and you can have a mood swing

CHORUS

I'm in hell - burning in that bitch - I’m trying to forgive my self - for everything I did - but I’m burning in hell - in a way - that I don’t care - you looking telling me what’s gone – there ! (((2X)))

VERSE 3

Now that you situated – lower - trying to hold on to the gravel - but guess what - that’s not gone matter - for what you did - and you won’t be forgave - no heaven for you - I’m conflagration - now that you wasted up - and trying to guess - you guessing looser - and that's on menu - in hell
CHORUS

I'm in hell - burning in that bitch - I’m trying to forgive my self - for everything I did - but I’m burning in hell - in a way - that I don’t care - you looking telling me what’s gone – there ((2X))


4- 24. Words that hurt (F)


CHORUS

Sanitation - for what was sanitation - and now that you are in the dedication - confrontation - demonstration - fuck why you waiting - come here a little - where were you - talk too me - now I’m tated -

VERSE 1

Looking – watching – wishing - saw you fall
Getting, tempted, telling, moving
Coming into your house we doing
Look at the couches sofa! -
Move’ing into the getting over
Looking at you looking shoulders-
Watching with the tint on clothes

CHORUS

Sanitation - for what was sanitation - and now that you are in the dedication - confrontation - demonstration - fuck why you waiting? - come here a little - where were you - talk too me - now I’m tated-

VERSE 2;

Now with debate, debation follow
Watch follow see you throttle
Working moving like a model
Fall on - fall off fall off fall off
Fall off – fall on fall on fall on
Now that with the close words
Now we getting adding more
Now we getting add a light

CHORUS

Sanitation - for what was sanitation - and now that you are in the dedication - confrontation - demonstration - fuck why you waiting? - come here a little - where were you - talk too me - now I’m tated

VERSE 3

Working with the ability
open up and tell me
and you was - worse way
I aint even gotta play
you just out !
and you wanted to be the factor
now that you were in the room – boom ****

CHORUS : Sanitation - for what was sanitation - and now that you are in the dedication - confrontation - demonstration - fuck why you waiting - come here a little- where were you - talk too me - now I’m tated

5- 25. Breath of the mile

VERSE 1

What fell off that truck? - and then pulled you to where you wanted to go - and you were so insolent – but you not gone change - and you were on that horse ‘see – try'ing to ride away - now that you rot a’way - today - I’m going to pick a different place to hide-

CHORUS;

I can’t hardly breathe - I can’t hardly walk - I don’t wanna do it a'gin - so this is - where you stay - and you could grow - and you can move - then you die (2 X)

VERSE 2

Walking up the stairs backwards - to prove to you - how I can be - now that we driving backwards on the highway - and you was in the pre’modest - and so ready to have the clarity - for that second time - and you just think ? -

CHORUS;

I can’t hardly breathe - I can’t hardly walk - I don’t wanna do it a’gin - so this is - where you stay - and you could grow - and you can move - then you die ( 2 X)

VERSE 3

Where is my sense of pride ? - and now that I die - that stuff wasn't real - you playing jack and Jill - you wanna go up the hill - and you can sit on the wall - and hope you don’t fall - out on you getting ate by a wolf - and you can London bridges fall down - now that your Billy goat gruff - and you can fantasize about this


CHORUS;

I can’t hardly breathe - I can’t hardly walk - I don’t wanna do it a’gin - so this is - where you stay - and you could grow - and you can move - then you die (2 X)

VERSE 4

It's in my large belief - that you are in the street - hoping for - now that was - how you were - and you've been - and you claim - and you come - and you walk - and you move - mile and mile - smile and smile - and just keep going - don’t stop - walk them miles - don’t stop - walk them miles!
CHORUS;

I can’t hardly breathe - I can’t hardly walk - I don’t wanna do it a’gin - so this is - where you stay - and you could grow - and you can move - then you die (2 X)


6- 26. Health and disguise

VERSE 1

Something holding on to me last night? - and it told me - to go outside - and I found a card – saying come over - now that I wrote the address down - sorting through these email messages also - trying to figure out who you are - saying you love me - and you can - try to meet me again - or meet me for the first time !!

CHORUS;

Health in disguise - trying to get me - but who are you? – oh! - we used to be cool - but you just ready not too be your self - and you can still stay healthy - in this disguise (((2X)))

VERSE 1

Now that you are in the memoir - and you will last - and you come into - what was the real deal - and you will - and now that you are in the mood - and your just only - in the wrong probably not - so I wonder who socializing with you ? -

CHORUS;

Health in disguise - trying to get me - but who are you? – oh! we used to be cool - but you just ready not too be your self - and you can still stay healthy - in this disguise

VERSE 3

I'm feeling that you’re willing - and I’m not able to care - you just missing - and you can bet that I want to be around you - long as the human can hear voice's - oh ! you getting "noided" - and if I wasn't real would you still email me - too try to be my friend -

CHORUS;

Health in disguise - trying to get me - but who are you ? – oh! we used to be cool - but you just ready not too be your self - and you can still stay healthy - in this disguise


7- 27. The debate is soft (F)

CHORUS:

Now that the passion - look how I’m asking - no I’m not leaving - you are the purpose - watch with the talking - watch with the feelings - and you know what you want ((2X))

VERSE 1

You are in the guide - and I’ve been on this road before - I came to a decision that you wanted what I was going to do - and you and me went through so many different obstacles - and you were that seed that was planted - not took for granted - now his - here slanted - now his - here slanted

CHORUS:

Now that the passion - look how I’m asking - no imp not leaving - you are the purpose - watch with the talking - watch with the feelings- and you know what you want ((2X))


VERSE 2

Kill time on the agenda - thrill time on your condition - walking that pencil down - pulling your pants down - now that you want to keep it in the bed room - and you won’t get the sanction - winking thanking - and you worried - and you curtains - and you perfect - and you lying
CHORUS:

Now that the passion - look how I’m asking - no I’m not leaving - you are the purpose - watch with the talking - watch with the feeling - and you know what you want (((2X)))

VERSE 3

Deep inside of me - I won’t you violently - only in your clam case - seeing into your snail shell - you gotta be like this – now you will be - just out bitch - now that I’m sorry for calling you a bitch - but just don’t get to bitch’ing - about anything - and you will know - and you walking up the stairs of deaf - working for what the love coral

CHORUS:

Now that the passion - look how I’m asking - no I’m not leaving - you are the purpose - watch with the talking - watch with the feelings - and you know what you want ((2X))

VERSE 4

Wake up the boom boom - before you consume - with the evil one - your just out of this - but me get love - doves in the sky disc one - now that the debate is soft - all I wanted - all I needed - and you was not sure - of what you decided that - you are - you are - thinking in circles

CHORUS : Now that the passion - look how I’m asking - no I’m not leaving - you are the purpose - watch with the talking - watch with the feelings- and you know what you want((2X))

8- 28. The heated room

VERSE 1

One more time again - you just rated - but know I pretend - that you were in the room with me - and you wanted that wanted poster - look it wasn’t me - you are traveling like you’re in a time machine - and you are pulling me along for the ride – ( scream – oh) oh!

CHORUS:

What you trying to get me into - what you making this out to be - I see what I’m gone have to do - you know what you wanted me to do - get this too the heated room ( 2x)

VERSE 2:

You have been in the open wallets - and you’re going to be for what it was – and you’ll be ready – for the love – and you are intrigue with what I’m down for – and you down for – and you aren’t in the wrong move for this – I swear and it’s true.

CHORUS:

What you trying to get me into - what you making this out to be - I see what I’m gone have to do - you know what you wanted me to do - get this too the heated room (( 2x))

VERSE 3
How many times have I destroyed you – and destroyed someone – and they can began to wave a wand and do A magic trick - now that they understand - what is happening and is going to be – now the delay – in the Delray – and with - what you say.

CHORUS:

What you trying to get me into - what you making this out to be - I see what I’m gone have to do - you know what you wanted me to do - get this too the heated room (2X)


9- 29. The breakfast(F)

VERSE 1

Now that you laying down - made up - now that you ready for - what was now going to get you - but before it hit you - and you wanted to get in the nutrition - for the part of what I missed - and you can get too the noon - now that I can rewind - and relax - and you were in the thunder - and I admit - that I wanted

CHORUS

Something A.M. - with the yea you - what I’m gone do - threw the day - and you can try to - now that we get what we needed - to get us going - lets go ( ( ( 2x)))

VERSE 2

Now that you up against the wall - unless you had feast - and you can try to get this energy drink - don’t blink - wake up - and do it a’gin – or we can - I get to five - and now that we do it a ‘gin - but it won’t be told – somehow - and now you working for that oven crisp - total franks - chips- now the food


CHORUS

Something A.M. - with the yea you - what I’m gone do - threw the day - and you can try to - now that we get what we needed - to get us going - lets go ( ( 2x))


VERSE 3

In the radio and on the newspaper - in the mourning reading – don’t forget the shower - yes - and we can do it early - or kind of late - everyday - going too work - and I can get this banana - and some cereal - how about some egg’s- how about some toast - and some sausage - hell yea- and some pancakes - but not all together - unless

CHORUS

Something am - with the yea you - what I’m gone do - threw the day - and you can try to - now that we get what we needed - to get us going - lets go ( ( ( 2x)))


10- 30. Infested (F)

VERSE 1 ( scream mo)

Now you better turn around look at me - quickly - before I change my mind and just do something - and you won’t care - I’m infested - with a disease - that won’t end - I’m infested - with insects - and wanna have some sex - and you want to look at me weird - and I don’t care to explain

CHORUS

I'm infested by my life - infested by my choices - infested by sources - infested by something - infested by my friendships - infested

VERSE 2:

Now that the hour glass - is showing me - that the sand is about a minute too empty - and I’m running from a a problem - no one - will solve them - and you are dead - cause you going to die - and you are infested to - matter fact - I caught it from you - in my bedroom - off in my living room

CHORUS

I'm infested by my life - infested by my choices - infested by sources - infested by something - infested by my friendships- infested

VERSE 3;

Utility closet - did you just say utility closet? - yes - get into the utility closet - man come on be serious - dude I am serious - get in the damn utility closet - now that you are inpatient - about patients - and that you are in the fucking broom room infested - I’m sorry - something is going to break - I’m infested

CHORUS

I'm infested by my life - infested by my choices- infested by sources - infested by something - infested by my friendships- infested

VERSE 4

Solid too you - may not be to at all - and the down fall - and the loss’es and the choic’es and the rumors - and the dead end - you were close’ing into bullshit - I didn’t curse - this is a curse - she thinking first - she want’s us to break up - that’s what she wants - I got a place for her - in the utility closet also !

CHORUS

I'm infested by my life - infested by my choices - infested by sources - infested by something - infested by my friendships - infested



11- 31. Nigger(F)

VERSE 1

In the ways that I write too you - and you could start getting so nigger - and what you decided - won’t be invited - I’m not excited - the empty rising – n*i*g*g*e*r* - now that you got your bar of thoughts - and that the game is landing - and now you can work the emotions - and try to be like a nigger - but I don’t care

CHORUS

You are just a nigger - one messed up nigger - I can see you you acting - you are a nigger - wish you could be more realer - you are a nigger - your are a nigger

VERSE 2:

Toward the balcony - where I first saw him - with a ignored look on his face - he said ah honky - and I’m not with this - he certified nigger - they trying to say - that they a melt head - for being black - and listening to rock - I take my mental back - with your nigger ass - stick with your nigger class'

CHORUS

You are just a nigger - one messed up nigger - I can see you you acting - you are a nigger - wish you could be more realer - you are a nigger - your are a nigger

VERSE 3:

Now that you a’ware - of the stair in my eyes - you made me realize - now that justice prevails - and you are marked - and I witness you - and you can say - that everything will be ok - because of my color - you choose to smother - you mutherfucker - and I don’t want you cool - if you a nigger - maybe if you was only black

CHORUS

You are just a nigger - one messed up nigger - I can see you you acting - you are a nigger - wish you could be more realer - you are a nigger - your are a nigger

VERSE 4

Now that the reality - of the way you move - and you can keep your beliefs - cause you my nigga - I don’t like something about your nigger friends - they al’ways talking behind my back - with their nigga ass's - and I can’t believe what my friend April told me - with her white ass

CHORUS

You are just a nigger - one messed up nigger- I can see you you acting - you are a nigger- wish you could be more realer - you are a nigger - your are a nigger



12- 32. worse set up(F)
VERSE 1:

Now that I can feel you more - your close to me - you’re so unaware - of everything - that you and me mean - and we go good together - the better halph of me - is destined to caress you - and you’re so im’pressive - it’s what you do - that makes you so good!

CHORUS:

The worst set up - is to not be like you - you do it good - you feel I do it good - you are in the pass - so therefore you passed it to me - watch when your set up good - and not wrong - if it’s wrong then that is the worst set up

VERSE 2:

I’m into prevalent - your common sense - brick wall fly - and you know why - you are in the right place - and if you say - something slick hate - the people you around still like you - you respect yourself - and you handle it - and you are moving good - let you give yourself what you want - and don’t feel wrong !

CHORUS:

The worst set up - is to not be like you - you do it good - you feel I do it good - you are in the pass - so therefore you passed it to me - watch when your set up good - and not wrong if it’s wrong then that is the worst set up

VERSE 3:

Now I can see how you worked it out - and what you believed in - and that you was that reality matter - somehow it don’t matter - what they say - cause we don’t hear them say - and you can bet that I know you - and I like you - you just automatically - think that someone cares - and you are in the mood for what was that - real * real * real * real * good

CHORUS:

The worst set up - is to not be like you - you do it good - you feel I do it good - you are in the pass - so therefore you passed it to me - watch when your set up good and not wrong - if it’s wrong then that is the worst set up

VERSE 4;

Now that you are not upset - you put yourself - in that wrong position - and you were in the paper - for what you do - and that was not what I was going to do - is hate you because you good - and now that you were good - and you can wave a wand - and do a trick - you egg is picked - then it's not ate - I pick you up I swear -

CHORUS:

The worst set up - is to not be like you - you do it good - you feel I do it good - you are in the pass - so therefore you passed it to me - watch when your set up good - and not wrong if it’s wrong then that is the worst set up



13- 33. that’s word up(F)

CHORUS :

Hinder for you - now that you - and I’m in the factors - total and the file'd up - and I can’t tell - what you want - and that is in the air - yes - in the afther effects - I need you truthly - and the word is - do it -

VERSE 1:

Before I release you - from this therapy - and you will not never get enough - the word is: lust - and you can feel good by it - the next reason - the word is: trust - and you can trust me - now give in - the word is: hate - it's your choice on how you fake - and you ain’t always like that - so give into me - the word is: cash - so we can go around spending it at stores - and that’s dough

CHORUS :

Hinder for you - now that you - and I’m in the factors - total and the file'd up - and I can’t tell - what you want - and that is in the air - yes - in the afther effects - I need you truthly - and the word is – make music


VERSE 2:

The word is: thoughts - because you think about what you do - that’s on you - now let me get the next word - the word is: earth - you are down to earth – that’s keeping it real - now that I want another word the word: is hurt - the emotions when something goes wrong - that’s not good - now that I see the pain - the word is: pain - feeling something to deep - where I can’t stand it -

CHORUS :

Hinder for you - now that you - and I’m in the factors- total and the file'd up - and I can’t tell - what you want - and that is in the air- yes - in the afther effects - I need you truthly - and the word is - do it do

VERSE 3:

The prosper of what we do and you know how words effect us - and this is going to be good - and you are in the place where you live - it's called your hood –

CHORUS :

Hinder for you - now that you - and I’m in the factors - total and the file'd up - and I can’t tell - what you want - and that is in the air - yes - in the afther effects - I need you truthly - and the word is - do it do


14- 34. Hill the eyes

Verse 1

Another reason to breathe even – with the words that get you to logic – that that that in my pocket – now that I break out – and you can watch ‘in - in the stands - holding on to what that feeling was – just stand up – and with that just move on.

Chorus (2X)

– The hills have eyes – and I can tell – and you can change - make a plan – but the hill will always have eyes – look into what you expect – and then put in check – now that the hill – is the hill –

VERSE 2

Words up in the first up – with shy plush – with grind – mind plus - with the shine won’t go back down – and you can release the pageant – with the asking – with the nature – of the legislature – and we could come around and make it – what it is –

Chorus (2X)
– The hills have eyes – and I can tell – and you can change - make a plan – but the hill will always have eyes – look into what you expect – and then put in check – now that the hill – is the hill –

Verse 3

What was tossing up – in the cause – in the mist of - what my action branging – and they are in the sense - no time tip repents – close than a move with books - now that the sound ranging in the bed with satin – now that they dedicated to hate ‘in – they open’d up

Chorus (2X)

– The hills have eyes – and I can tell – and you can change - make a plan – but the hill will always have eyes – look into what you expect – and then put in check – now that the hill – is the hill –

Verse 4

Now that the justice and rolling in circles - the smirf might turtle - if you get lucky enough – would you touch and trust – and this is in the mile – and you can just climb – back into your health – now that I’m not even living in hell – it touches me deeply.

Chorus (2X) – The hills have eyes – and I can tell – and you can change - make a plan – but the hill will always have eyes – look into what you expect – and then put in check – now that the hill – is the hill –

15- 35. How in the nature and the name of the never boy

Chorus :

How in the nature? – and the name of the never boy – close looking in my eyes – we can do it whenever boy.

Verse 1:

Sound off in the coming from – now that it’s lit up – we can pretend that you watching with the top notch boys - and you can be open’d easy – in my nature - I’m a real person – a true person – on the surface – getting worser – with the pleasure – how really never – touching better – how in the muthafucking name of the never.

Chorus :
How in the nature? – and the name of the never boy – close looking in my eyes – we can do it whenever boy.

Verse 2:

Sounding off in the what you hope for – that’s in the keeping it real – for you just ended up now that you feel – and that’s on location – on something’s that’s crazy – and have somebody like never – now that we close and making moves – you let the round and the plaintiff – never did have to worry about – now we get the worry – close we branging like three thirty.

Chorus :

How in the nature? – and the name of the never boy – close looking in my eyes – we can do it whenever boy.

Verse 3

Open’d up for what was in the resident – now that you can make the relevant – how in the tint – never bitch – how to get to the next exit – you packing to many – and you can wax up the meal ticket – and then you won’t be ready for the real words of the law - sit you saw - now that it’s that – how in the nature - hell naw.

Chorus :
How in the nature – and the name of the never boy – close looking in my eyes – we can do it whenever boy.
Verse 4
Open’d up the empty see resident – open suppressants – the mile wasn’t blessing – on your mental – so close it’s simple – ranging over- and you notice and you lying – and you can keep that up - and you can say – and you can believe – now watch out.


16- 36. Eclipsed (F)

VERSE 1:

Now in the holding - watching with the Muslim - taking from the energy - and the prayer rug - and you are - now in your life too be touching in the mattress – actors - in they Sunday uniform - round about they head like A unicorn - ready to poke me with they mind - cause the silence - in my eyes - and my ears

CHORUS

Ready to - 16 X – XY ( scream-mo)

Verified - for your sense - just too admit that you’re the brakes - now that you wetted up - and trying to say with your anger - devil bandit - coming like - a nuclear - you just tell your self - now that you wanna turn your radio on this rock ‘station - now I see what I already - and I’m ready

CHORUS

ready to - 16 X – XY ( scream-mo)


Now that you are in the with the - for the before - what was - so some - they say - with when - holler tame - no gas line- free octane - go bliminal - so you just don’t admit - close into the children - blocking up the buildings – eclipsed

CHORUS

ready to - 16 X – XY ( scream-mo)


17- 37. District republic


Chorus

District number nine – that reminds – that it’s not really even what was that’s confusing – that there doing – that there involved with – you can make me feel that – was what you wanted – and you can believe that - I don’t want you in my life- so no feedback. I just believe – I don’t need that

Verse 1 : How that I used to be inside you – and what was the new meet keeper- I could sleep her – she could give me reason’s – too not be cleaning up - and you were hopefully in the mist – and you can re’load – and hold on to what you were found of – no more

Chorus :District number nine – that reminds – that it’s not really even what was that’s confusing – that there doing – that there involved with – you can’t make me feel that – was what you wanted – and you can believe that - I don’t want you in my life- so no feedback = I just believe – I don’t need that

Verse 2 : Now that you worried – and the meet keeper – watch how she might sleep you – and make you believe that – it was ready to keep her – the meet keeper – want repeat – what was slept over and you won’t be over – and you will know – and you watching everything and you gone end!

Chorus : District number nine – that reminds – that it’s not really even what was that’s confusing – that there doing – that there involved with – you can make me feel that – was what you wanted – and you can believe that - I don’t want you in my life- so no feedback. I just believe – I don’t need that

Verse 3 : How she got open’d in district 4 – but she wont succeed and make a ten – when she judge – what I wasn’t – and you can be what was in the focus- and you hopeless - and you running – and you gravel – and you believe- and you can see what’s inside of me – and you watching – you meet keeper – keeping wrong

Chorus : District number nine – that reminds – that it’s not really even what was that’s confusing – that there doing – that there involved with – you can make me feel that – was what you wanted – and you can believe that - I don’t want you in my life- so no feedback. I just believe – I don’t need that

Verse 4 : What have I found in the reality? – won’t hold me down – and you been charged – and so you didn’t care – what kind of meet you – switching to - too many different humans – that’s what you proving - moving inside of me – and that rivalry – the night time – time sheet – and you can think – that I would – but I’m not – taking up for what is real.

18- 38. Dead gorgeous

chorus

What happened over there – this aint gone always be fear - you can hear – and try to be what I just become – and you were – in the message – would you let it stress you – and you can talk to me – about anything – and we will work it out – you are for shore

Verse 1

Now that it’s coming around that corner – the situations warmer – for that afther effect – what was real and in the situation of reality - For that could actually – your fanti’sized with reality

chorus

What happened over there – this aint gone always be fear - you can hear – and try to be what I just become – and you were – in the message – would you let it stress you – and you can talk to me – about anything – and we will work it out – you are forsure

Verse 2

What I felt – I still feel – and you can be there – for me - and you wanted to sujest – and that’s what they going to be needed - for the rest of eternity – that acuity – won’t be hurting me – won’t be smothering me - and you can decide – what was in the oven roasting – and you can relate – too how we been – and that is good – summing it up.

chorus:
What happened over there – this aint gone always be fear - you can hear – and try to be what I just become – and you were – in the message – would you let it stress you – and you can talk to me – about anything – and we will work it out – you are for sure

Verse 3:

Now that I came into what was in the lane – of my left over thang – and you can put something on the end of that outcome - which is going to be good - and that understood – and you can make sure - and you can – now that I can change like a remote – that see more - seen quote – that you became – that you be’have – and now you – Was ugly now I’m gorgeous-

Chorus:

What happened over there – this aint gone always be fear - you can hear – and try to be what I just become – and you were – in the message – would you let it stress you – and you can talk to me – about anything – and we will work it out – you are for sure

19- 39. Grafton oaks

Verse 1

Now that I have found my open’d door – with what could’ve not been – now that I can tell exactly where I am – it’s a wonderful – and colorful – and now that I know – and you are in the reasons – and the curtains – making me – not breaking me – you’ll find out sooner than you think – now that I come – to Grafton oaks - where they let the happy people be.

Chorus :

Open a coffin what I said it off– open up and leaving with the keeping off- making checking watching with the different thoughts – and letting everything be down and grown – and watching with – the touching with – and you won’t forget – making and it’s getting close. (((2X)))

Verse 2

Now that I’ve found that closed door – that was not wrong for what It did - meant it and said it – for what could’ve been token for granted – and you watched up everything – and tried to wonder into the wrong place – where they bust your fucking face – the place mats dedicated right here today – and you can see – what you gone admit.

Chorus :

Open a coffin what I said it off – open up and leaving with the keeping off - making checking watching with the different thoughts – and letting everything be down and grown – and watching with – the touching with – and you won’t forget – making and it’s getting close. (((2X)))

Verse 3:

The nature that came around and parted it down – and patted out – and you can say – that you aint – but you aint – and know that I wake up – when I didn’t wanted – Grafton oaks – steady killing folks – and that I won’t go back to Grafton oaks – for some – but I rather be somewhere that’s good. And that’s all it is – and you can watch more – now that you are in the minute.

Chorus :

Open a coffin what I said it of – open up and leaving with the keeping off- making checking watching with the different thoughts – and letting everything be down and grown – and watching with – the touching with – and you won’t forget – making and it’s getting close. ((2X))

20- 40. Outro

Verse 1

Now that I believe you – you are in my mind to be – today – I have made a point – and I’m gone stand for something – now that I can refresh – simple moment’s keep these - damn threats – and you and I won’t be gone – now that I just mated – and rated – and how many more time’s– can I go back into this – no close and watching friendships - there we go aging

Chorus :

There we go aging – for what was misplaced – outro of hopelessness – outro of disrespected - out I’m leaving all of this – all of this mess – and you can think – outro of bullshit – I’m going for an outro – and everything that I don’t want – everything that I don’t like -

Verse 2

Now that I’m ducking from the fucking undercover- with the nasty naughty – you are the sub text – now that I’m ready for what was in the wrong at Grafton oaks – some situation makes me get my helium masks – you could have went with disc two first track – friend up the door - you are looking right – like the dove in the water – some of us have a guilty conscious’s.

Chorus :

There we go aging – for what was misplaced – outro of hopelessness – outro of disrespected- out I’m leaving all of this – all of this mess – and you can think – outro of bullshit – I’m going for an outro – and everything that I don’t want – everything that I don’t like -

Verse 3

Justice is in the portal – how be in the name of the never boy - she so lovely disc one track five – now that we get the high passion – now at ten and fifth teen - track fifth teen – quit acting like a nigger – now that I have just in touched with – track 22 watch the – now that I wanna come around you – and make you happy devil – and you were in the reality – and you can make up – what you just done – and you already new - and that’s been handled – and that’s been handled – and you been handled

Chorus :

There we go aging – for what was misplaced – outro of hopelessness – outro of disrespected- out I’m leaving all of this – all of this mess – and you can think – outro of bullshit – I’m going for an outro – and everything that I don’t want – everything that I don’t like -


Verse 4

Now that you are looking at me - for what I don’t know – I didn’t meant to do it – shit that I’m going through - going fluid- and actions – on the room floor - in the basement – feeling – strictly rock – sometimes- now that I’m in the heavens lets go – track 40

RDV thanks you -